Wednesday, June 1, 2011

am scared~

In a relationship, there should be the giver and recipient. But it should be mutualism. relationship that could be enjoyed by both sides, the symbiosis.
....When I love the person in my relationship, I never have the intention to hurt them. I don't dare to makes they feel terrible. But in this ONE, I just cannot tolerate this one wrong treatment he has given to me. just not anymore. I must stop this.

I seriously can't accept it when he is just ignored my message without feeling guilty. I was trying to just forget it when he did that. But not anymore. I think it is possible that he never realise that I was being hurtful by his 'silent treatment'. So, Here I am taking the best solution that I can think. I had to tell him how I hate it. I hope he could accept and understand what I was trying to tell him. In the mean time, I felt guilty of doing this. HUUh I know it is hard for me to tell the truth that could makes him feel annoyed with me. I was not trying to sabotaging or controlling his life. I am just fighting to save our relationship. Hopefully he will understand. and one more thing I am scared of losing him. Thats the truth.

huuh I think Its really hard to keep a real relationship, especially for myself whom has not much experience. well what I have figured is that sometimes we just need to fight for our right. No mercy..yeahh



believe me please >0<

No comments:

Post a Comment