Wednesday, May 25, 2011

am I suffering bipolar disorder?

being an adult makes me learn more about these stressful life. and it makes me become rude. I dunno, maybe I ve just lost respect to person, people. Its bcoz Ive seen really annoying hypocrite selfish attitudes. They were eating all my sanity, making me insane, hating those people, feeling disgusted with them. i don't really enjoy being rude but I fells like there is the need to become rebellious. Sometimes I simply do something that I, me myself realise is stupid and shouldnt be done. But i just do it. I dunno, I just loose control.


I wish I could be the sweet little girl. But I just cant be that anymore. How hurtful it is. Becoz I think there is no turning back. Life is becoming miserable. and I know its my choice, my decision, my fault if it is. I can never blame others on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment